Wednesday, September 17, 2014

To all the girls he loved before (Mr. Casanova)

  No comments    
"To all the girls I've loved before who traveled in and out my door I'm glad they came along I dedicate
 this song To all the girls I've loved before To all the girls I once caressed And may I say I've held the best For helping me to grow I owe a lot I know To all the girls I've loved before"
--
This is how the usual guys would sing a song for all the girls he used to loved before. If you already watched movies like 'Made of honor', John Tucker must die', 'Playing for keeps' and other movies that features a man who cannot commit a long term relationship then definitely you have an idea about this. 'I can't be the man'/'It's not you, it's me' or 'I need to find myself' are just the few stupid lines he just made up to leave you in the dust. And I'm sorry cause you have to meet a guy like that. Sometimes some guys just born like that, but sometimes they have some reasons TO BE like that. And you Casanova, I'm sorry if you have been hurt before. Then there comes the time when he didn't know how to face the problems that he cannot fix. He is too scared to face his own fears. Since his heart was broken once, he feel the need to break a million more to settle the score. But that's not right. Not because you are hurt once then it doesn't mean you have the will to hurt anybody. And girls there are signs when a man is not ready for anything especially reminding him that you're only for 1 week expiration date. But as for you Mr. C. we are hoping that sometime you'll find the spirit of molding the broken pieces back again and one day you'll meet that girl, that one girl who'll help you throughout of bringing back the love and trust that once broken, then just like that you'll ready to love again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment