Wednesday, September 17, 2014

The Kind of Love I wanted

  No comments    
THE KIND OF LOVE THAT I WANT.
(Or maybe you tooJ

                Honestly speaking, I am scared of Falling in Love, especially if there’s no one to catch me when that time comes. But as I learned, Love isn’t like that. You should have the determination and courage to fight for it to be on it, whether to catch you or not. I am in love with beautiful Love stories, some of them I know, but of course there are still many stories untold all over the world, and I’d love to know that. I don’t know what kind of love has destiny or God has planned for me. But if I am to dream, I want this kind of love. The kind of love that is pure and innocent, the kind of love that is not selfish. The kind of love who’ll give me the lessons in life, to experience life beyond through this, to hug the world and see it— more of it. I want the kind of love that is playful, that is imaginative and at the same time is in reality. I want a fantasy for a special moment, for a thousand reasons of days to live and love. I want the love I deserve mostly, to what I deserve. I want the kind of love that I’ll meet the other half of my soul, of my heart, of my body. Nothing is more magical than this, to meet your lifetime partner and best friend. I want the kind of love that will be the best even in the worse kind of situation, the love that will give me the strength and not the painful weaknesses, I want the love that’ll give me hope and chances to breathe. To hold that specific moment and to hug my guy and kiss him in the rain, to be there whenever we needed each other, to make the most of it, to bring the best out of ourselves. The kind of love that gives and receive, the kind of love who understood the happiness and the sadness, the triumph and the pain. The kind of love that will be right for the both of us. The kind of love that will all feels like the first time. The kind of love that GOD will be the center of our relationship. The Man that I’ll be with forever, I thank you.



0 comments:

Post a Comment