Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Where flowers bloom, where love grows. -My thoughts about love are growing.



My thoughts about love are finally growing, it’s finally maturing, and it’s finally taking its own path, making its own backyard.

Love is such a wonderful four letter word. But I have also come to realize that, with that four letter word another four letter words could sprout—Fear, Lust, Risk, Dare, Hurt, Care, Wait, Last, Like, Give, Hope and Many More. It’s like a mother giving birth to its children.

I love the idea of getting the love from watching movies, series or dramas. It feeds my mind to hope for something like that to happen to me. To make me believe that I can have someone like John Cusack in Serendipity, believing in fate, believing in destiny or just like every character of Ryan Gosling in a romantic film making you, making us want to love.
But somehow, I’ve come to realize, that these whole things of loving someone or just the word love itself is a tough one to catch. It’s a closed ring, between you and that ‘love’. You’ll be fighting one on one, blood by blood, and the winner takes it all.

I fell in love and it was a tough one.  I have learned so many things from it and from that kind of love I have experienced; I started to know what I wanted.

I want someone who can admire the less obvious in me, the one who can see deep inside of my smiling face, of my laughing dance or my crying eyes. I wanted a love that can see my reflections, someone that can’t judge me for my mistakes or failures or someone that can’t define me because of my wrong doings.

I want someone who can look me in the eyes so deep that it’ll bother for a moment but I can gaze back through him and everything around us will just be a blur.  I want someone whom I can dance in the kitchen while cooking or baking, someone who can dance with me in the rain or tag along with our favorite indie music.

Someone who can see me not wearing any fancy clothes or make-ups, but still see something in me that’s worth like the Heart of the Ocean. Someone who can be crazy with me at all times, the same wavelength I had. It’s like we are playing mind games but no one will win because both of us will get it.

I pray for someone who can make a song for me, not really making an original song but making a song his own song for me, owning it, that whenever I heard that song playing wherever I am, he’s the only one I can always think about.

Someone who can travel with me and be adventurous. Someone that can dream with me while gazing through the stars. Someone who can sip coffee with me in the morning and someone who can drink wine with me in the evening. Someone who is ready to learn new things with me. I water you, you water me, so we grow together. Someone I can lean on, happy or sad moments. Someone I can trust my life with it. Someone who never let go, someone who never leaves. Someone who will hold you until you fell asleep from crying. Someone who can laugh at your silly jokes. Someone who is honest.
Someone that is really meant for you.

Someone I can be with to pray every time.
Most of all, a person that I can also be that ‘someone’ to him.

Or maybe, just someone who can love me.

There's no harm in praying for someone like that to come into your life anyway. Who doesn't? Love makes you feel like a romantic writer anyway. 

2 comments:

  1. I want someone who can admire the less obvious in me ��

    ReplyDelete