Tuesday, December 26, 2017

15 Thoughts about love that I always wanted my heart to remember


1. Find someone who admires you for something less obvious
2. You will never heal by going back to what broke you
3. Give love you never got
4. A person who values you would never put themselves in a position to lose you
5. You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free
6. You will never have to chase what wants to stay with you
7. If you have been brutally broken, but still have the courage to be gentle to others, then you deserve a love deeper than the ocean itself.
8. The person who did this to you is broken, not you
9. It's not love's job to punish you
10. The absence of a lover is not the absence of love, I am my own belly butterflies, my own sunshine, my own warmth
11. Go for someone who is not only proud to have you, but will also take every risk just to be with you
12. Love is not your savior. Love is the luxury after you save yourself
13. When you lose someone, it is never the exactly the same person who comes back
14. If you don't belong, don't be long
15. When someone leaves, it's because someone else is about to arise

0 comments:

Post a Comment