Friday, August 4, 2017

To all the boys we loved before

     

     **To the guy I’ve known for so long, who suddenly become my best friend, my super bud, my food buddy and my confidante, partners in crime for life right? Thanks for being with me all the time you never know how much I appreciate this kind of friendship that we have. It isn’t for just a good time, I know. It feels so easy to talk about anything with you and it feels so safe to share about my problems with you without being judged. I can get the most exact comments from you, no filter, no sugar coating of words, you just say the exact truth. We laugh at the most bizarre things, we act like brothers, we share the common grounds and I thank heavens for sending me a friend like you. No drama.

**To the guy I’ve already forgiven, now. Now is the time I guess, to fill my heart with forgiveness. I will never forget of course, but surely I can forgive you. I don’t want to dwell in that gloomy past. I love myself so I am forgiving you.

**To the guy I’ve met in a deserted lane. We’ve crossed the same path, made a quick glance to one another, held hands but eventually didn’t stay for too long, it’s okay. We didn’t push ourselves too hard. Maybe it’s right, it feels okay but not right for too long. It just happened that we’re walking on that lane for the same day, but have different journeys to take.

**To the guy I’ve hoped. I still didn’t get the chance to meet you or maybe I already did? I don’t know. Maybe we already crossed the path, tend to look on each other but never said anything. I’m wondering what kind of lesson I might get from you. But surely, we’ll know each other.

**To the guy I gave nothing but heartaches. I am deeply sorry. You met me at my worst, where all things just go wrong in my mind, where I can’t think straight, where my only concern is my well being. You love me but all I did was to break your heart. You’ll always be a part of my life, strange as it seems, I learned a lot from you.  Selfish to realize but yes, someone can love me and can offer his whole Universe.  Thank you and sorry, I know you’re doing well now and I wish you well.

**To the guy who crossed my path for a thousand times, I guess you’re free now. I can’t say more, cause all my letters in the past were always about you. So I’ll just stop here for good.

** To the guy, I’m giving my heart, please take care of it. Please have patience with it, please have it for a lifetime. Let’s be psychos, weirdos and crazy together. I can’t wait for the moment when the both of us are just two individuals, watching the sunset, watching the rain from outside, sipping coffee, reading books, going anywhere or nowhere, watching movies (Either X-men or Before sunset will do), telling our stories, fighting to worthless or significant topics we will encounter, or maybe just being us, just two individuals with the same insights and feelings. Let it be like an indie song. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment