Wednesday, September 17, 2014

THINGS THAT EVERY GIRL WISHES HER MAN KNOWS

  No comments    

Why guys are so insensitive? Why do they usually says the ‘wrong’ words to girls and gradually make them feel bad? You may tell yourself that it’s not on purpose to hurt eve’s feelings but on the reality of ‘her’ word, it is a bad foul.
(1)   I wish he knows I’m trying everything to please him. Sometimes girls do the big stuffs or even the small stuffs just to make her man happy or just to please him at any way. The thing is, sometimes guys forget to tell her the right words. Remember girls like to hear you say that you appreciate what they did to you. They want to feel that the things she did for you was so important and therefore, making her best effort out of it. The only job you needed to do was to thank her wholeheartedly and for the bonus a hug or kiss will do.
(2) I wish he tells me I look beautiful today. Sounds asking for mercy or for pity but actually it’s just like telling her beautiful because she made an effort to dress tonight just to impress you or she tries to look good today because it’s a special day for the two of. All in all it’s just a matter of appreciating her. But you should tell her she’s beautiful or gorgeous even if there’s nothing special on that day. Just being with your girl everytime should be beautiful. Tell her that something positive happened on her appearance; trust me she worked harder to look good just to make you recognize about it.
(3)  I wish he’ll introduce me to his friends. Every girl would be so honored if her man did the ‘special’ thing of treating her girl, just like introducing her to your friends. She’ll think that you’re proud of her and nothing means quite as much as knowing that you’ll break your tough guy facade in front of your buddies. At least, she’ll know that you’re not ashamed of her.
(4)I wish he’ll remember me. Text her for no particular reason but not on the way you’ll send a hundreds of messages. Just a meaningless ‘Hi’ or ‘What’s up?’ or ‘How’s your day going?’ or ‘I miss you’ or ‘I love you’. A text message like this would make her think that you remember him for no reason; it’s just that you think about her, your thoughts are about her and you miss her.
(5) I wish he knows I’m irritated. If she’s irritated on what you’re doing then just simply stop it.
(6)I wish he knew I’m a bit jealous. Don’t ever make an issue about this thing. I know you know about it and it’s a typical personality for the entire woman that we’re a jealous type, consciously or not. But trust me, you’ll know about it when she’s out if the line by that time so don’t play with it.
(7) Dance with me. Dance with me on a birthday, on a wedding, on an empty road, on my house with a fantastic music. She doesn’t care if you’re a terrible dancer. Plus, it is a sweet thing to do.
(8)Take me out. Some girls do love adventure! So why ask her for some? Something spontaneous or surprising! Take her out even if it’s not a special day, just ask her, it’ll be so extra effort for her.
(9)I wish he’ll support me. Girls are big dreamer and a doer, so when she tells it to you about the out of this world dreams, understand her. If she wants to be fit, support her, if she wants to play piano and be good at it, support her, if she wants to continue playing chess, support her. Anything that’ll make her feel good inside. But remember there are limits about it and I bet you know about it.
(10) I wish sometimes he’ll treat me in an old-fashioned way. Girls appreciate very effort you’re going to make. I know this is a modern day for all of us, and we admit that sometimes we miss the old-days of treating us like queens or princess.
(11)  Love me. Love me for who I am regardless of my weirdness, my eccentricities, my love for bugs, my love for the Beatles, and my love for Owen Wilson or whatever. I wish he’ll just love me for the whole me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment