Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Two letters for my Past and Future... Dear 2014



Dear 2014,

                First, I would like to congratulate myself for surviving this year of both happiness and hardships. I think I did a lot of effort for this year to make it great, but still I manage to keep my feet on the track. I can’t sum-up how happy I am because another year would come— my future. And for you, my past, I also would like to congratulate you. You made me strong and better. I think what I learned from you is to be the lady I should be. This year, I did a lot of improvements in myself, especially about being ‘artsy’. I can’t imagine I have this kind of thing for crafts. Then there comes my “unrequited” love, thanks by the way for reminding me that I have a heart, I enjoy a lot. I enjoy the moments, especially the idea that I can fall in love. Nonetheless, it didn’t work the way we both wanted, but I have a special feeling for this kind of event in my life, because finally I have the answers in my hands. I didn’t have to question myself over and over again why would this have to end, because you showed me… dear 2014 that I am a strong woman and I can overcome this kind of situation in my life.

I never been a perfect friend, I still can’t manage all the friends I have and that is because I’m still finding myself to “fit” in. We all know that there are different kinds of friends… they can be your favorite, they can be your worst frenemy or they can be your just temporary companion, but nonetheless, there are people that help me through out of finding some happiness, adventures and a bit of luck in all times of struggles.

 I have a hard time of finding myself in this year, it’s more of a lost and found search, and there is just one piece of my soul that is missing and hopefully, this coming year… I will found what I’ve been looking for. I thank you my past for this wonderful year, you showed me both life and death.



Dear 2015,

                My dear! I would like to welcome you! I would like to kiss and hug you! This is a new day! A new way to start a life in a better way! To you my Future, let’s get the adventure starts! I just hope that this year, would be the year for me to love myself more, to appreciate the people that really loves me and truly cares for me. I want to give them my energy because they truly believes in me and not to waste my vibes to non-sense people. Oh please… Haters gonna hate!
Please let me meet the people I wanted and the people who wanted me back. Let me fill the spaces in my life dear… let me have some people who can bring me the goodness in life, the ones who can bring me some cheers! And for me to give others the kind of happiness they also wanted. I wanted to help. I wanted to be a part of someone’s life and not just to exist. Let me find myself and also let the roads find me.

Let my family stick together through thick and thin, let me find my true friends and to cherish them with all my heart. Please let this be the year for all the unfinished business to end and leave all the bad past behind and more of moving forward. Let this be the year for some learnings in life… for some endless road trips plus a good music to join the beat on. Let this be the year for happier lifestyle and a happy soul. To be more free and hug the possibilities! Let this be a country that is full of hope and chances, wishing that the next leader would be the one who’ll save each one of his people.
This 2015, Like what the song says “Shoot me down… but I won’t fall… I am… *insert name*”


0 comments:

Post a Comment