Monday, December 8, 2014

Letter to the guy who I almost Love



To my almost boyfriend;
                Wow, I would just like to tell you that I will not sugar coat everything about us. I will strictly come to the point. Why I even wrote this letter? Because I am scared, scared of being just your almost lover. Simple as that but harder to swallow. I like you. I like you since when you started talking to me about you, about your football games, about how you like your steak rare, about how your granny loves you and how you hate your dad. We got along together, we click like heels, we groove like a dancer. I like how you smile, how you treated me like a princess, like how say my name “Olive”, like how you get jealous so easily. I am not an easy catch and I can say that you win my heart, you got me, and you did your best to make me feel comfortable about us. I can’t blame you; you’re not hard as I thought. You got my wings fly. I am not expecting anything. But why you have to tell me not to talk to any boys in school? Especially Taylor? Why am I not suppose to eat alone in lunch without you? Why we have to hang out in weekends? I can’t find the answers because you never tell me.  Sooner or later I find myself falling so hard with your handsome face, I can’t resist the fact that I am head over heels with you. I love the whole you. But you just made me feel like a trash. Suddenly you’re too sweet but most of the time you ignore me. I can’t think hard enough. I don’t know the answers. Are you just using me to fill your dull moments? Or am I just feeling the wrong emotions for you? Is it because for you I am just a friend? Ouch. If so, then be honest with me sweety. I don’t want games especially in the name of love. I want the honest answers about this. Can you? Can you just honestly talk to me straightly?
Can you somehow not treat me your almost darling?
                                                                                                         Love, Olive (An almost love letter)



0 comments:

Post a Comment