Saturday, January 10, 2015

FutureMe.Org (What I'd Like to tell myself Ten years from now)



Dear *insert name*,


I hope everything's okay, I hope. I hope finally from now you realized what you wanted to be and fortunately you did what you have to do. If ten years ago, you wish to be become a star, I hope by now then, you already started to shine. If you want to color the walls behind you then I hope by now you started to see the fine lines. I am happy, just so happy just to be myself, to be the person ten years ago and to the person I become right now.

I know I did my best to be a better person, to be a human. I know last time some things didn't got so well, there are many things that's going on and I can't figure how to managed and solved it. But what's important is that I learn from it. I become strong and that's why right now I thanked my old self because of you I am stronger, I am wiser, I am braver than before.

You know yourself by now, I hope. Through the years, you've been hiding and seeking for your happiness, so by now I know you already found your lime light. You know what you wanted in your life, you are in control of finding what's relevant to you. But I know up until now, you still in a long adventure, you might make mistakes, horrible mistakes, troubled decision but I trust you because I know right now, you know how to live that kind of life and realizing that, it makes you more human.

Maybe by now you achieved all the dreams you once been dreaming of. You might struggle for it, but I know you'll fight for it harder. But even if you didn't get it, I know you'll run for it. The more you chase it, once you've get it, it became sweeter than ever. I know you're not alone, by now then you have so many friends and not just friends, but the kind of friend that you'll cherish and treasure. By now then, you fall in love, you stumble and cry but you'll find yourself falling in love again and finally finding your other half.

I am proud of you, because you always try to make everything okay. You finally find your missing soul.

0 comments:

Post a Comment