Monday, October 20, 2014

YOU’RE FORGIVEN. I’M SORRY AM I FORGIVEN?


This page is all yours. Yes all yours. Because this page is for the people I hated, for the people I hurt, for the people I almost forgotten because of what I did to them or what they did to me. You may not know how you affect other people lives, but yes, we are all part of this cycle. It is the stupid cycle of affection. Every action has an effect to other people—bad or good. We may think it is okay with them and its okay to play jokes on them, but we didn’t know exactly what they think INSIDE. So right here, before it’s too late I am going to forgive you, now let me ask you, are you ready to forgive me?
First, to the people I hurt, consciously or not.
Some people I know I hurt, some people I don’t. But yeah that’s the thing, I know I hurt other people’s feeling, but sometimes I didn’t quite know I already step on their lane. So here is it, I AM SORRY.
 (1)To the girl sis I had when I was still coping with the new vibes of my life. Girl, you help me a lot, you teach me many things I wouldn’t forget especially the sweet things you did. You made our friendship more colorful than what you may think. I am glad that I met someone like you. You are really strong and a tough girl, but deep inside you’re my sister. I miss our endless talks, our laughs, our stupid jokes. I miss you. I miss hanging out with you. I miss your stories. I miss you. Don’t ever think that I forgot you as my friend, don’t ever think that. Cause honestly, I miss you so much. If you ever think that I left you behind, I am sorry my friend. I am willing to be your other sister again. I love you and I Miss you.
(2)To my so called ‘baby sister’. Oh my gosh what went wrong? Why we suddenly stop talking and chatting or even texting? Thank you honey for sharing your stories and even your secretes to me. I’m sorry if I blurted some of them. But honestly I keep my pace on with that. I miss talking with you. I miss the talks about our love lives, about our cute endearments. I miss your honest advice. I may be older than you, but you’re way too cooler than me. I’m sorry if you felt I treated our friendship like a trash. Don’t ever think about that. I love you and I Miss you.
(3) To my Grade 5-6 Bestfriend. Hey! How are you? I hope you’re doing fine. I miss you sweet girl. I miss our girl talks; I miss the crazy things we did. I miss hanging out with you, because you’re the girl that cherishes the friendship the most. I’m sorry if you didn’t feel that you’re important to me. I really appreciate and I love when you visit into our house and we have a little chit chat. Some part of my happy life are because of you darling. I miss you please forgive me if I didn’t cope up with our friendship. I love you and I miss you.
(4) For some people who’ve I hurt that I didn’t know. Well, sorry, really. I didn’t mean it and I want to have a good pact with you. I’m sorry if I offended you, if I hurt you physically or emotionally. I’M REALLY SORRY. AM I FORGIVEN?

Lastly, to the people who broke my heart, my soul.
There’s good news for you. You’re forgiven.
(1)    To the boy bestfriend I trusted so much but chose to break my trust, okay I hate you for that. REALLY. I hate you so much that I bring those bad feelings till now. I can’t even imagine why you have to do those things to a girl who trusted you so much and treated you like a brother. Honestly, you’re such a jerk. But what came up to me is that, what am I gonna do with those bag full of bad shit feelings about you? I can’t carry them anymore. I am too tired to feel the hatred for you. So I am giving it away now. I am willing to forgive you. I love myself and I am giving myself a treat— a chance of freedom.

(2)    To my first love. Thank you. Just be happy. It’s not your fault anyway. Though, you somehow made me feel like a trash. But again thank you, you don’t know how I am grateful right now. I am much more complete. Keep safe. Let’s be happy! You’re forgiven.


(3)    For people who’ve hurt me, even for a little span of time, for breaking my heart, for wanting me to cry, for all the stupid gossips you made just to ruin me, for all the bad things you did, for all the judgments you assure is right about me, I hate you. But I chose to forgive you. I don’t want to feel the bad things right now. Because it is happy to live life without so much hatred in your heart.

So I am giving you the question of a lifetime, a one chance of becoming happy.
Are you okay with keeping those shits? Or can you exactly say sorry and forgive?

Think about it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment