Wednesday, October 29, 2014

THE TEN BLUNT PHRASES YOU USE WHEN YOU’RE “IN LOVE”


Photo via: We heat it

Falling In Love. Feels like Forever. Feels like unending, infinite, and it lasts forever. It brings us into many things, it made us feel the different emotions we thought we don't have and in the same way it taught us to survive in the world of fantasy and reality. Falling in Love has so many definitions. It has so many words and languages. It has so many feelings.

But here are some phrases/sentences that lovers usually say when things are still on the mountain top.


-We both felt it, I mean… the “sparks”

Photo via: Tumblr

-We have these special connections, you know, that kind of wire that connects us.
 
Photo via: Tumblr
-With you, forever won't be too long.

Photo via: Tumblr
-She’s/He’s the one for me. I know that
 
Photo via: Tumblr
-Life is incomplete without you.

-We have both the same likes, like music, he likes Foo Fighters and so do I.We understand each other, we are meant for each other.
Photo via: Tumblr
-Since the day I saw him/her I know she’s/he’s the one I’m gonna marry
Photo via: Tumblr
-He's/She's my True love, my happy ending.
Photo via: Tumblr

-I'm head over heels for you.

-We are perfect for each other

0 comments:

Post a Comment