Sunday, January 15, 2017

The Perfect "Snogging" Playlist


Imagine this. A not so new but usable car, a group of crazy friends, a perfect night, a road trip, an event of your favorite band, a perfect place, something like a record studio, maybe? and of course your man/lady sitting next beside you, what could possibly go wrong? 
Ah... maybe the perfect song for you guys to start the sparkle? Have it my way. 

1    1.  John Gold-“Vampire’s Kiss”
    “We are love, we are taken for granted
      I'm only here for this moment”

2. The real Tuesday weld-Last words
  “You said you loved me and I kind of believe that
    But these days, who knows what it means”

3. Alabama shakes-Always Alright
    “So you took me to party you got me alone 
     Said you wanna feel good and you feel like you're gonna explode"

4. She & Him-Thieves
    “And I know, and you know too that a love like ours is terrible news
      But that wont stop me crying no, that wont stop me crying over you”

5. Wild nothing-Only heather
          “Dressed in the moonlight and paler than bone she has got something that I've never known
            I couldn't explain it, I won't even try she is so lovely, she makes me feel high.”

      6. The xx-VCR
    “Watch things on vcrs with me and talk about big love I think we're superstars”

7. Jake bugg-Simple as this

    “I've been falling, crashing, breaking all the while you were stood here waiting
      For me girl”

0 comments:

Post a Comment