Friday, January 13, 2017

Fool's gold



You've been always my favorite person, my favorite song, my favorite past. But today, I will start my life without you.
I’ll never forget you. I’ll never forget how we used to be best friends, and then became lovers with a tough love and now, it all comes back again to where we used to be, and we’re good as strangers.
You’re my first love, the first man I always wanted to be with, the one I always wanted to end up with in every step of the way. The reason why I believe that love can be so genuine. The reason why I am happy and for some moment I feel so alive.
But we always go the wrong way.
You’re a time destroyer.
Maybe what we have is different. We love each other, but will never be together, we end up hating and hurting each other … and that’s enough.
I’m not letting you go. I’m letting my feelings go.
I have to accept the fact, that there are people that once were lovers, that once had the most beautiful stories, that once had the most amazing dreams for each other, but will never be together. 
Maybe we always came back for each other, but we always lose the chances that time gave us. It’s such a beautiful grunge love story.  I’ll be keeping these memories, that once I met someone like you. That once, someone made me feel like a flower. But I never wanted to be a flower. 
I want to be happy. I need someone that will never leave me. 
We’ll be alright.

Goodbye to my almost ‘always’. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment